Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cookie Monster

Spring semester starts tomorrow. Last semester of school! A good group of us decided to celebrate our last night of Christmas break by going to see Bride Wars. Danielle LOVED the movie, you should ask her about it. Ha. Direct quote from Danielle - "This movie sucks." Haha. I love my friends.

Afterwards, Ashley and I go to Cheddars to get their famous Cookie Monster. When we sit down our waiter comes and this is when my little story starts. Our waiter looked at me, got really excited, and went in for the hug. I have no idea who the guy is? He said some things about how happy he was to see me, how it has been so long, etc. Again, I have no idea who the guy is...but I hugged him anyway and went along with it. Ashley thought this was the funniest thing ever and proceeded to laugh hysterically. He comes back with our water and I ask him how we know eachother. He said we had Journalism together. I have never taken Journalism. I mean, he did look familiar, but I had no idea what he was talking about. It was so funny. He sat down in the booth with me and just proceeded to chat it up. He was the nicest guy ever, but I just couldn't figure out whether he was joking or not?


After everything, the Cookie Monster was on the house. FREE! A little awkward, but who cares, it was FREE! What a guy...

No comments: