Tuesday, September 1, 2009

a hard yet beautiful emotion

MISSING WACO: I love this new chapter, don't get me wrong. However, there is a huge part of me that is still in Waco, Texas. There are so many people I love & so many memories made in that city. I am still connected to the past, longing for it to be my present. Why can't I be like Hannah Montana and have the best of both worlds? ;)
MISSING PEOPLE: It is a hard emotion, but it's also a beautiful emotion, for it proves you have connected with someone to the point of wanting more. To me, this lack of contentment is okay, for the longing of another is one of the most beautiful longings you can have. We are wired to be relational. It is not good for man to be alone. We are lovers of people to the core.




Currently trying to finding contentment in my lack of contentment. Confusing concept...yup.

In essense, thankful I have people I miss...

No comments: