Sunday, December 28, 2008

high school reunion


I had a group of girlfriends in high school. There were 5 of us: Kali, Kelsey, Carley, Laura, and Me.

Well, as of this Christmas break, Laura is engaged!

Her fiance is in town, so we thought it would be a good idea to all go to dinner, meet the boy, and catch up.

We decided to meet @ Cafe Nova on Western. 8:00.

I get there a little late...8:07 - I call Kelsey to see where she is. She is inside and said she would meet me by the front door. I got out of my car, see Kelsey and give her a big hug. We start to walk as she leads me to where we are sitting. When we get to our table I see everyone I expected...plus a few more

All the girls brought a date with them. Awesome. I did NOT get the date memo...

So here I am, miss single Andrea sitting down with the couples.

haha gotta love that ;)

No comments: