Monday, December 8, 2008

saw an old friend...

So I'm driving on Bagby today when I see my friend Cassie Jo from Kamp! She was running on the side of the road and I have not seen her ALL semester so I thought it would be a good idea to pull over, get out of the car, and attack her with a huge hug. Like I said, I have not seen her ALL semester so I was really excited when I saw her.

me: "Cassie Jo, Where have you been!!!"
'Cassie Jo': "uh, I'm really sweaty..."

I give her the biggest hug, look her in the eye, and realize IT IS NOT CASSIE JO!!!!!

It is Leigh Anne. Awesome mistake.

me: "Leigh Anne? Oh my gosh, I thought you were someone else. Do you know Cassie Jo?"
Leigh Anne: "No."
me: "Well you look just like her. Well, um, have a good run...see ya"

WHYYY! Why did I not realize who it was until AFTER I hugged her?

I need contacts....or a brain...

No comments: